Pro-Pectalin Tablets can be used at the first sign of occasional loose stools in dogs and cats. It’s perfect for situations such as:
- Feeding table scraps
- Changes in diet
- Garbage gut
- Antibiotic administration
Pro-Pectalin is more than just a probiotic, it’s a multi-modal approach to support intestinal health for dogs and cats. Probiotics alone can take days to work. The combination of stool-firming ingredients in Pro-Pectalin — including kaolin, pectin, plus the probiotic Enterococcus faecium — can be used at the first sign of a loose stool.
- Balance: Pro-Pectalin helps support a balanced microflora while also promoting intestinal health
- Support: Pro-Pectalin uses trusted ingredients to help promote normal stools while probiotics balance the intestinal microflora.
- Tastes Great: Pro-Pectalin is highly palatable and fast acting.
- Formulated for Pets: Pro-Pectalin is made for dogs and cats with convenient and accurate dosing guidelines.
Pets love the taste of Pro-Pectalin beef-flavored tablets! For picky pets, also try the great-tasting Pro-Pectalin chicken-flavored oral gel.
Vetoquinol is a proud member of the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC), one of only a hundred animal supplement companies (out of thousands) to be so. To display the NASC Quality Seal on our products, we undergo regular and rigorous audits to ensure we’re manufacturing only the highest-quality nutritional supplements for your pets. We’re as passionate about your pet’s health as you are!
Vetoquinol stands behind its products with a 100% sastifaction guarantee or your money back. Try it today!
Active ingredients: Kaolin, pectin, Enterococcus faecium
Inactive ingredients: articficial beef flavor, brewers yeast, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, cellulose, silica, sorbitol, stearic acid, whey protein isolate.
Chewable tablets are great for boarding environments or other high-use situations.
Give one tablet per 20 lbs. (9kg) of body weight orally every 8 hours.