Joint issues can occur at any age! Flexadin Young Dog Mini is perfect for dogs 6 months to 2 years old — especially small breed young dogs, active pets, or breeds prone to joint problems.
It features eight active ingredients that support joint health, including:
- Glucosamine hydrochloride derived from shrimp and crab to help support the joints of young pets.
- EPA and DHA (omega fatty acids) from fish oil help ease occasional joint stiffness.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), which is a powerful antioxidant that supports joint health.
- Creatine monohydrate, an amino acid that helps provide building blocks for muscle. Strong muscles are important to supporting normal joint function.
- Perna canaliculus is a green-lipped mussel extract from New Zealand that is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, polyunsaturated fatty acids, vitamins, amino acids, and minerals.
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is a trusted antioxidant that can benefit a dog’s overall health, including joints!
Flexadin Young Dog Mini is from Vetoquinol, a family-owned company devoted to the health of animals. We’re a proud member of the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC), one of only a hundred animal supplement companies (out of thousands) to be so. To display the NASC Quality Seal on our products, we undergo regular and rigorous audits to ensure we’re manufacturing only the highest-quality nutritional supplements. We’re as passionate about your pet’s health as you are!
Active Ingredients: Glucosamine hydrochloride (shrimp & crab), methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), creatine monohydrate, Perna canaliculus, vitamin E (dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate), eicosapentaenoic acid: EPA (fish oil), docosahexaenoic acid: DHA (fish oil), vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Inactive Ingredients: Arabic gum, brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, citrus pectin, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, oat flour, propionic acid, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, sorbic acid, soy lecithin, vegetable oil, water
Give Flexadin Young Dog Mini directly to your pet. See back of package for administration guidelines based on dog’s weight. Administration can be adapted to the animal’s needs as recommended by a veterinarian.
CAUTIONS: If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For use in dogs only.